Braving the Wilderness Discussion Group
Join me for a 6 week digital discussion group about Dr. Brené Brown's newest book, Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone. If you're like me, you've been inspired by Brené Brown's work. As I read Brené's work I often find myself wanting to share what I'm learning with others, dive deeper into my own understandings, and process what I'm thinking and feeling. I hope this discussion group can provide that space for you! Each week we will cover another chapter of the Braving the Wilderness. I'll facilitate the group, provide some guiding questions, and additional resources for you to consider. I hope you'll join me!
What you'll get:
- 6 weeks of guided group discussion on Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone
- Weekly check-in emails with additional tips and resources
- A supportive community of individuals who want to share, discuss, and learn together
What you'll need:
- A computer, tablet or smartphone to access the weekly digital group meetings via google hangouts
- A copy of Braving the Wilderness by Brené Brown
- A commitment to weekly reading (1 chapter each week) and weekly group meetings
- PS. On any given week, if you can't get to the reading, no worries! You can still attend the group meeting!
- Weekly group meetings will start on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and run through Thursday, March 8, 2018
- The group will meet 6:00PM - 7:00PM PST (8:00PM - 9:00PM CST)
- Group meetings will take place via Google Hangouts (System Requirements)
- We'll keep the group small, no more than 8 participants
Other questions? Contact me!